Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010

After over 2 years of trying to catch these boys on camera, we have finally given in and just taken what we can get.....you'll see what I mean below. They are so full of energy and ready to explore, there is no sitting them down to take a shot.

We had a great Easter, the weather was great and Gaga Linda did a fun Easter Egg Hunt in her back yard for the boys.

Thank you Aunt Karleen for the great Easter outfits for the boys to wear to church. We did our best at trying to get pictures of them in their outfits.


1 comment:

Me said...

Those pics were completely precious!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of their Easter Hunt and thank you Gaga Linda for the Hunt in your back yard...it looks like they had a blast! I miss those boys so much it literally hurts sometimes. I can't get over how fast they are growing and how truly beautiful they are. I'm glad the sweaters worked out and that they looked like proper little men in them.

I can't wait to spoil them in May. Oh, did they get real candy for Easter? What did they think of it? I can't wait for our ketchup, dips and pizza experience! What fun we are going to have while Mom and Dad are in Alaska!!!

Love,

Aunt Karleen