Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Just Quick Points of Life

In these trying times it's best to remember the things that stay strong through it all, never changing, the things we can rely on. Through life these thing emerge waiting for us to find them and lay our burdens down upon them. These things help us to remember not to worry not to fret, but to realize that in the end these things always win over every trial, pain, harm, injustice, over all evil. We should focus and meditate on these things. These thing can't be destroyed or damaged, and never die. With these days of violence and pain, the riots and killing, it's important ton focus on these true righteous thing before us and look ahead into those wonderful day's and now while were here on Earth don't fret over the past. Those things exist in the past present and future.
This thing is GOD.
-Carson Poore

3 comments:

Carson said...

Hope you like this!

Margaret said...

Wow! Carson, what an insightful article you’ve written. It makes tears come to my eyes and my heart Wells up with joy as I read and reread what you have written. Thank you for sharing with me. Could I share this with my pastor?

Unknown said...

Carson you are wise beyond your years. I love you so much!!! Thank you for sharing this with me. You inspire me. Please write more and more and you grow up. You have a way with words, just like your mama. I'm so proud to be your Aunt and one of your biggest fans! Oh, and remember that "thing" happens to love you so much and always will.