Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catching Up...

I seem to always be "catching up" since we have been blessed with the boys. I know everyone wanted more and more photos, so here are a few I found on Chris' phone from a couple of weeks ago.

Carson playing intently with his phone


Cooper pulling the dog (between his legs) his own way....of course.

Carson trying to figure out how to step on the bowl to climb up on the ottoman.


This is Cooper running straight toward the camera at high speed.


This is Carson figuring out how to go down the steps on the deck.
As soon as we get our desktop running (Chris is overhauling it), I will get Easter photos downloaded and posted.

5 comments:

Karleen said...

I love my boys and I need more pics. I can't get enough of these two little angels.

Faith said...

I just adore those boys!!! They are SO cute!!! Give Cooper a hug for Hopey!! :)

Unknown said...

I love these guys! They are so big...Carzoni and Super Cooper are the best cousins a girl could have. I love both of you, boys!

Meghan said...

Ummm... I think you're a little overdue for a new post. Maybe some shots of the new FENCE are due??!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Cute boys. I enjoyed reading your blog today.
Love it when I have time to do blog hopping...I always enjoy finding new blogs and new friends.
Hope you will stop by and visit me.

This month I am posting on our Disney trip plus a June giveaway.