Friday, April 10, 2009

A Whole New World

I know it has been forever since catching everyone up. We have had many chances in the last couple of months to experience a "whole new world".

Grandma S. went several weeks where she would take a boy for 3 days a week. This gave Chris and I some one on one time with each boy. It was amazing how different they were when they were alone. Things are so different with just one boy. Things like bedtime, going out to eat, going to the park and meeting up with friends take on a whole new meaning. It was great getting to experience that "new world" for a while, but we are always happy to have our boys together and with us.

Below are some different pictures of the past few weeks that we have been able to capture.

The boys have now learned to use these bean bags for new exploration (on top of couches, into TV armoires and onto cabinets)...


Cooper in his "comfortable" position for sleeping.

Cooper eating his first apple.

Carson showing Cooper how to get the job done.


The boys learning how to walk on the sidewalk and stay on the sidewalk.

4 comments:

Faith said...

Such a pretty new blog!!!! I LOVE IT!!! And the pictures are just super!!! I love the one of Cooper sleeping!! I giggled really loudly!! :) I have many more pictures for you!!! You'll get them SOON, I promise!!!!!!

Faith said...

Your new blog is so pretty!! I just love it!! And I love the pictures!! Especially the one of Cooper sleeping!! I giggled loudly!! I have many more pictures for you, and I'll get them to you SOON!!

Karleen said...

Wow! They are just amazing at everything they do. God has really blessed you and Chris in such a big way with these two beautiful boys. I can't wait to have them here with me. Keep me posted.

Unknown said...

Cooper sleeping looks just the same as his dad when he was little. I have a photo that looks almost identical to this.