Monday, February 23, 2009

One crazy "twin" dinner!

As most of you have experienced at our house, dinner with twins can be quite interesting. They tend to show each other new and exciting things to tryout. Sunday night Chris and I found ourselves speechless just staring at the boys in amazement.....most of you know for either Chris or I to not speak, something weird must be going on:)

Below I listed all of the different things the boys did in the matter of 25 minutes (length of dinner):

* We had Indian wars (each boy made his own Indian sounds trying to do better than the other)
* Cooper decided to start sprinting in his highchair. His upper body looked nice and calm but when you looked under the table his little legs were going as fast as possible.....that was a new one.
* Carson proceeded to take pieces of food off of the fork we were using and keep dropping them on the floor so he could say "uh-oh". (at least 40% of his food)
* Cooper thought he would help clean up his tray by wiping everything off of it onto the floor (repeatedly). Granted, this was not even close to the end of dinner.
* Both boys decided to see what it was like to chew up their food and then let it fall out of their mouths (again repeatedly).
* They clapped for each other as these peculiar things were all going on.
* There was a dancing session when both boys spontaneously started dancing in their chairs and giggling.
* They decided to play peek-a-boo with the bibs they had one (they have scoops to catch food on them). They tipped the bibs up to hide their heads, with the bibs full of food (see the 5th point).
* Carson was determined that he could take a bite out of his bib.
* Carson tried to squirt everyone at the table with his water bottle (again repeatedly).....I know, this one is my fault for teaching him:)

This is all I can remember. I caught myself thinking that I should write down everything that was happening at the moment, however I was so taken back and entertained by everything going on that I didn't want to stop watching. I hope you all get to experience a dinner like this at least once in your life.

No comments: