Thursday, January 28, 2010

Forgot the story....

I'm sorry, I forgot to explain what happened at the kid's club (or at least what we were told).

They said Cooper was climbing on the water bottle thing (it is about 3 feet tall and kids climb up and sit on it).  The girl said he fell off of it and landed on the window sill behind him.  Our main question is how did he hit the window with the front of his face if he was climbing on the toy (facing away from the window).  Chris is dealing with the gym and finding out if there is a video camera in there.  We have some issues that will be handled with the gym...they didn't even have a first aid kit with an ice pack in it!!!

That is all we know, I really didn't bother getting complete details at the time, I was more interested in getting Cooper out of there.  I'm sure Chris will get more detailed info.

No comments: