Thursday, November 11, 2010

Alaska

In case you didn't know, Chris and I went on a cruise to Alaska for a week in May, 2010 (yes, I know that was 6 months ago). My mom and sister watched the boys for us so we could get away.

It is really hard to describe if you haven't been there before. It was serene and peaceful. The scenery was awe-inspiring! You could just sit there and look at the views forever. We saw bears, tons of eagles, mountains, huge waterfalls, gigantic trees, glaciers that are so white, they look blue, crystal clear water that reflected the mountains and glaciers on them, seals, killer whales.....you get the point.

I don't have many pictures to share because we have had some technological complications with our home computer that houses most photos, but here are a few I somehow managed to have on my laptop.






















No comments: