Thursday, November 11, 2010

V-V-V-VOTE!!!!

Before going on, be prepared for a blog whirlwind. I am going to try my best to catch up on the last 6 months of life (or at least begin to do so).

I took the boys with me to vote last week (11/2/10). As we were all getting into the car I was explaining to them that I was going to take them with me to vote. I tried my best to explain what that meant. I think all they heard was that they were getting a big thing of raisins to snack on while I waited in line.

The voting part went quite well, except for the fact that Cooper kept crossing the "white line" that we weren't supposed to cross for people to vote and he was making the guy running that area quite nervous.

As we were walking out of the church where it was at the boys kept asking: "when are we going to go on the boat Mommy?.....is Gaga going to go on boat with us?...."

There were many chuckles coming from people as we walked out of the church:)

No comments: